Reading is Magical!
Today begins a very important fun and healthy way to raise money for students of
Naomi Pasemann Elementary
We aim to raise funds to support Naomi Pasemann Elementary in providing the following for students:
-Playground Update: Update and add to current playground equipment; add sunshade structure
-Library Expansion: Expand bilingual library and take home books for students, suitable to their reading level.
-Classroom Supplies: Support teachers in classroom supplies to properly educate the students of Taylor.
We want to promote a healthy lifestyle to our students and the community. Please help us reach our fundraising goal by supporting our Read-a-thon. We have teamed up with Get Movin’© to make this event fun and profitable with online mobile friendly technology!
We Need All Parents to Complete 3 Easy Steps!
- Register your Child by visiting www.getmovinfundhub.com It's free, easy, and fast to register! For School Identifier use 5f85b030961cc
Scan this QR Code:
- Email and/ or Text your child's student fundraising webpage with 10-15 friends and family. It’s super easy!
- Post on Facebook or Twitter It is two clicks of a button to post. The average parent has 300 FB friends. You'll be surprised when donations come in from distant relatives/friends from HS/co-workers. Post and see what happens!
o We need 100% student registration!
o Each student is encouraged to raise at least $50.00
Our TOTAL SCHOOL GOAL is $10,000.00
- Register your Child today using School Identifier 5f85b030961cc
- In School Event Date:11/20/2020
- Final Donation due date:11/26/2020 12:00 AM
- We prefer online donations through your child’s webpage
- Donations in the form of cash & checks (in-school donations), should be turned in to the school.
o Please make checks payable to: Naomi Pasemann PTO
Click here for a rundown of cool prizes for the students https://fb.watch/1ywf3-y861/